The following provides a brief overview of the types of Electrical and Air driven Power Tools we can offer.
- Drills- A selection of 110V hand held drills up to ¾”. Designed and built to meet the needs of the industrial world. Quick action keyless chuck means the mounted tool can easily be changed without the aid of a spanner. SDS drills also available for heavy duty requirements. All drills selected to minimise the effects of hand arm vibration.
- 4” & 5” Grinders- Increased power at 840W which is enough for masonry cutting. Labyrinth construction protects bearings from dust and debris. Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. High heat resistance. 110V supply.
- 7” Grinders- Powerful 2300W motor. Anticipated brush life of 140 hours. Three position side handle. Dust proof bearings. Tool free wheel guard. 110V supply.
- 9” Grinders- Powerful 2100W motor. Vibrations reduced up to 80% thanks to Vibration Control main handle and auxiliary handle, for non-tiring work. Armoured coils that protect the motor against sharp grinding dust ensure long operational life. 110V supply.
- Pencil Grinders- Good abrasive performance for grinding and routing work. Versatile application for brushes, flap discs and sanding belt heads. Protected location of switch prevents inadvertent activation. Suitable for left handers. 110V Supply.
- Jig Saws- Jigsaw with 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting. This jigsaw accepts tang, Makita and 1/4" universal shank blades with a high power-to-weight ratio & anti-splintering insert. 110V Supply.
- Reciprocating Saws- Variable speed for precise cutting of a wide variety of materials. Powerful motor and long (1-3/16-inch) stroke for faster cutting. Designed with ball and needle bearings for longer tool life. Accepts standard 1/2-inch shank blades. It has an adjustable slide-out shoe for longer blade life. Invert the blade for near-flush cutting.
- Cut Off Saws- D-shape handle for easy gripping. Lock-off button to help prevent accidental starting. Spark diversion guard for operator safety. Guide plate adjusts 45° right and left; 3 locations for various sizes of materials. Adjustable depth stop for precise, repeatable cutting depth. Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- Magnetic Drills- Lightweight, ideal for use on site on in a workshop. Cuts holes up to 40mm diameter x 50mm deep. 1100 watt motor. Feed capstan may be reversed for easy positioning in tight areas. Automatic coolant bottle. Variable Speed.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2019. All rights reserved.