The following provides an overview of the types of Electrical Distribution & Lighting Equipment we can offer.
- Chalmit Evolution Junior- A lightweight high performance floodlight suitable for temporary and transportable lighting. ATEX approved suitable for use in Zone 1 or 2. 300W Lamp 110V supply, unit comes complete with floor stand.
- Chalmit Ex 469- 500W high power floodlight which is ATEX approved for Zone 2 use. This unit is fully weatherproof to IP66/ IP67 and is made form corrosion resistant aluminium. Available as a pole mounted version. Used where high instant illumination is needed. 110V supply.
- Petrel Ex Emergency Light- ATEX approved, lightweight and slim line emergency light. These items are easy to re-lamp via plug in assembly. Two sizes are available 2ft or 4ft.
- Vessel Entry Lighting- ATEX approved powerful, yet highly portable floodlights. These units are linkable which allows a large area to be lit with a chain of work lights from just one power socket. Further versatility comes from the attachments available such as the magnets and scaffold brackets.
- CentaurSlam Hornet – ATEX lighting has been designed specifically for work sites under a danger of explosion and has been certified throughout under ATEX to be used as a portable luminary in Zone 1, 2 & Zone 21, 22 areas e.g. Various options for exact customer tailoring, lightweight, but strong light output, option for linking in hazardous areas
- Mains Distribution Units- Compact double-sided unit for maximum outgoing ways. Legs positioned for easy access to main cabling. Optional four-pole MCCB acceptance with or without earth leakage.
- Transformers- A range of transformers which are designed to withstand adverse weather conditions and rough handling on sites and in industrial plants. Each unit conforms to BS3535 or BS171 as appropriate. Step up and step down portable tool transformers are also available.
- Extension Cables and Spider Boxes- A range of 110V /16A extensions and spider boxes available in HOFR or Syflex cables. ATX, Stahl or Ceag ATEX approved plugs and sockets. Ceeform non ATEX also available.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2019. All rights reserved.