The following provides an overview of the types of Temperature Test Equipment we can offer.
- Digital Thermometers- a range of thermometers compatible with K, N, T, J, R & S type thermocouples. Covers temperature range from -200°C to +1372°C. ATEX compliant intrinsically safe thermometers also available.
- Dryblock Calibrators- Economical, time-saving, and reliable solution for on-site calibration. Covers temperature range up to 650°C and can reach this in just 10 minutes. Insertion depth of 200mm to accommodate longer sensors. Supplied with interchangeable inserts.
- Humidity and Temperature Meters- Light weight, pocket sized meter for fast and convenient spot-checks of relative humidity and temperature. Temperature range of -20°C to +40°C and 0 to 100% relative humidity.
- Infra-Red Thermometers- Non-contact temperature measurement. Ideal for measuring the temperature of objects which are difficult to reach. Temperature range of -40°C to +900°C. ATEX approved units also available.
- Temperature Simulator / Calibrators- A high performance portable instrument combining source and measurement functions for thermocouples, RTDs, mV and mA.
- Thermal Imager- Hand held unit which can instantly provide non contact temperature images to quickly determine hot spots. Useful tool for preventative maintenance on applications such as 3 phase systems, distribution panels, motors, steam traps and HVAC.
- Temperature Chart Recorders- A range of mechanical chart recorders for measuring and recording temperature. Ranges available from -10°C to +50°C.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2019. All rights reserved.