The following provides an overview of the types of Electrical Test Equipment we can offer.
- ‘A’ Frame Test Manifolds- Test Manifold with stainless steel support frame, available in two standard ranges, 10,000psi and 22,500psi. Includes thermowell port as standard.
- Air Operated Pumps- Housed in a robust steel frame, pressure ranges up to 23,000 PSI, single or double acting.
- Dead Weight Testers- Hydraulic Dead weight testers suitable for calibrations up to 1200 Bar, two pressure ranges are covered in one unit due to a dual piston arrangement. Accuracy of 0.015%.
- Pressure Calibrators- These self-contained, battery powered packages contain a pressure generator, fine pressure control and output measurement capabilities, as well as facilities for 4 to 20 mA loop testing and data storage. Capable of pressures up to 400 Bar.
- Hi Force Hand Pumps- Manually operated 2 speed hydraulic pumps suitable for use with a wide variety of fluids including water. Working pressure of 10,000 PSI. Supplied with fluid reservoir.
- Hydraulic Test Hoses- ¼” BSP connections, length up to 10 metres. Suitable for pressures up to 26,100 PSI. Supplied with adaptors to suit manifold and test pump as required.
- Pressure and Temperature Chart Recorders- 12” round portable chart recorders suitable for pressure and temperature measurement. Elements are easily changed to cover a pressure ranges up to 1200 Bar and a temperature range of -10 to +50 Deg C.
- Pressure Relief Valves- Relief valves suitable for liquid or gas service and available for ranges up to 690 Bar.
- Standard Test Gauges- 250mm Dial, ½” BSP bottom connection with an accuracy of 0.25% Full Scale. Various ranges up to 2000 Bar. Supplied with gauge adaptor to fit test manifold if required.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2021. All rights reserved.